Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Tuesday, April 15th

Check this Motley Crue colossal announcement press conference on K-Rock sign in page. You can watch live online at events and presales April 15 at 7pm today.

Words of the Day

7:25am: Garden
12:20pm: Dice
5:20pm: Equalize
8:20pm: Earnings

Song of the Day: Little Wing

16 comments:

mr.photo said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

7:20 word - Garden

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Song of the day: Little Wing

maxxxx said...

Check this Motley Crue colossal announcement press conference at K-Rock you can watch live online at events and presales april 15 at 7pm today

Anonymous said...

Need the 5:20 song please?????

helping_Sis said...

5:20 - Equalize

Anonymous said...

Thank you!!!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rip52 said...

Thanks for the codes and what was the Motley Crue announcement I missed it

mr.photo said...

@rip 52

I'd like to say sorry to you about yesterday, I was only guessing and I had no right to do that as I don't even know you!!

mr.photo said...

8:20 Word/Code is:

Earnings

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rip52 said...

@Mr.Photo
No problem I really have no idea what happened I am here to get the codes I miss and I thank everyone for helping me I like to meet new people I am not here to cause problems I think you are a great bunch in here and I want to keep it that way If I am wrong being here tell me and I will stay away. So I say lets forget about everything and lets just have fun.

mr.photo said...

@rip52 Thank you so much...You sound like a very nice guy and I welcome you to our blog!