Friday, April 4, 2008

Friday, April 4th

Words of the Day
7:25am: Plane
12:20pm: Cast
5:20pm: Daylight
8:20pm: Given

Song of the Day: Going Mobile

Soundtrack Weekend bonus code songs:
4pm holdmethrillmekissmekillme
5pm soultosqueeze
6pm bringmetolife
7pm idontwanttomissathing
8pm theone
9pm whativedone
10pm stuckinthemiddlewithyou

25 comments:

Mr ABC said...

7:25 Word: Plane

Good morning everyone

Helping1000 said...

morning mr abc and all :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
rip52 said...

4pm song HoldMeThrillMeKissMeKillMe

Little Erky Perky said...

5 pm song: SoulToSqueeze

Little Erky Perky said...

5:20 pm word: Daylight

Little Erky Perky said...

6 pm song: BringMeToLife

Mr ABC said...

@Erky

Thanks

Go Habs Go!!!

Little Erky Perky said...

@Mr. ABC,

Oh yeah Baby, we're in. Now trying to get the Conference Title, with hopefully some help from the Penguins.

Little Erky Perky said...

7 pm song: IDontWantToMissAThing

Little Erky Perky said...

Okay Peeps, I am off for a short bit. Probably be back like 10 pm or so.

rip52 said...

7pm song IDontWantToMissAThing

rip52 said...

8 pm song TheOne

Mr ABC said...

8:20 Word - Given

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

I'm new. How do I enter these songs for the Soundtrack Weekend? I don't see a place under the "Earn Points" section.

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

Thanks Crash_Vader. You're awesome!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Unknown said...

10:00PM song - StuckInTheMiddleWithYou

Little Erky Perky said...

10 pm: stuckinthemiddlewithyou

Little Erky Perky said...

Here I come to save the Day, mighty Bug is on his way!!

Little Erky Perky said...

Well, night all. Been a slice, back tomorrow morning.